Insurance* is often overlooked as part of wealth management. But it has a crucial role in estate planning, risk management, tax planning, and asset protection. The Bank of Springfield Insurance Agency can help you get the coverage you or your business need.
ThinkHR is now Mineral.
Focused & Full of Options
BOS offers an entire spectrum of insurance options:
- Term Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Individual Health Insurance
- Group Health Insurance
- Individual Disability Insurance
- Group Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Care
- Risk Management for Business Owners
- Property and Casualty Commercial Insurance
- Property and Casualty Personal Insurance
- Surety Bond
*Insurance products are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any government agency. Insurance products are not deposits, obligations, or guaranteed by the bank or its affiliates. Insurance products are not a condition to any bank loan, product or service. Insurance products may go down in value.
*This website is for marketing purposes and is not designed as a substitute for full account disclosure of any product described in this website. Please contact BOS for more information.
BOS Delivers Coordinated and Comprehensive Strategies
BOS Insurance Agency works hand-in-hand with our financial management experts to develop options that align best with your needs.
- Estate Tax Risk: Estate taxes can be onerous if not planned for properly. Life insurance can generate immediate cash to a trust or beneficiaries free of income tax obligations.
- Charitable giving: By designating a charity as a beneficiary, generous gifts can be directed at an economical cost.
- Estate creation: Life insurance is a tremendous vehicle to generate an estate to protect your family’s lifestyle.
- Asset protection against disability: Insurance can replace a percentage of personal income disrupted by disability or illness.
We’re ready to help you select the ideal insurance for your current and future needs.
Contact the BOS Insurance Agency at 217-529-5555.