$5,099 per person double occupancy | $6,179 per person single occupancy
From the wilds of Mount St. Helens to the shadow of giants in the Redwoods, fall under the spell of the Pacific Northwest and California. Travel along Oregon’s beautiful coast, making stops at, Yaquina Head Lighthouse, Newport, Bandon and Coos Bay. Explore Oregon's wilderness on a Rogue River cruise. Visit Redwood National Park's Avenue of the Giants. Cross the Golden Gate Bridge and discover the “City by the Bay,” San Francisco. Explore the natural beauty from Seattle to San Francisco.
• Visit lively Pike Place Market, Seattle’s famous fish and vegetable market
• Venture to Mount St. Helens Visitor Center to learn about its volcanic activity
• Visit Columbia River Gorge and Multnomah Falls
• Embark on a sight-seeing tour of Seattle, the “Emerald City”
• Explore Oregon’s diverse coast featuring sea stacks and rock formations
• Behold the majestic beauty of the Redwood Forest’s “Avenue of the Giants”
• Visit the Space Needle and Chihuly Garden and Glass
• Savor a wine-tasting while gazing at views of Mount Hood and Mount Adams
Tour Manager Chuck describing tour: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...
7 Reasons to visit the Pacific NW: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...
Tour Manager Abby: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO98wsnOC6E
Space is limited for this popular tour.